About Grand Cayman Island
Located in the western Caribbean Sea, the Cayman Islands – comprised of Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman – are known for their pristine white beaches and beautiful tropical weather. Among the three islands, Grand Cayman is the largest, featuring various shopping hubs and financial institutions.
Some facts about Grand Cayman Island:
- George Town - the capital of Cayman Islands - is located in Grand Cayman
- Population is 52,601 as of 2010
- Ethnic groups: mixed 40%, white 20%, black 20%, expatriates of various ethnic groups 20%
- Currency: CI dollar
- Airport: Owen Roberts International Airport (GCM)
- Winter season (December-April) is very warm and has the best weather. This is the prime time in Cayman Islands.
Summer season (May-November) is hotter and see its share of rain in September & October.
EXPLORE OUR CONDO UNITS
Cayman Reef Resort